Monday, November 07, 2005



Oh for crying out loud! What is with these guys that come to the dental office, all covered with tattoos, multiple body piercing, and tongue bars and then they act like whining babies in the chair! Had another one today. I swear, this guy had tats up and down his arms, a lip ring and a tongue bar and he was practically crying in the chair. Sounded like some little four year old. Geezzz, grow some hair, will you. I wanted to slap this guy heavily about the head and shoulders. He was embarrassing to the male gender of this planet. And of course there was the obligatory, "Nothing personal Doc, but I hate dentist." Wanted to say, "No offense taken, I hate babies."

3 comments:

DrD said...

Had to add my own comment after reading my post again. I just wanted to say I was sorry, I didn't mean to insult the four year olds.

Enigma Productions Photography said...

HAHAHA, thats great. You should have asked him if he cried that much when he got the tats.
Or before you ever start, just lean over and say your not gonna whine the whole time are you? And if he answers "nothing personal I just hate dentists" Call to the assistant and say "can we get an extra bib in here and some kleenex" then hold up a lollipop and say now if you do good you can have this when I'm done. Hopefully this will pull whatever manhood he has out and not whine the whole time.

Jeremy said...

i hate babies!!!!?????

ahhhmygerrrrsh