Sunday, December 18, 2005



Ben Stein just gained a whole lot of respect from me this morning while I was watching Good Morning America. He gave a commentary about the use of the word Christmas. He states he is Jewish, all his ancestors are Jewish and he doesn't like being pushed around because he is a Jew. He said he suspects that Christians are tired of being pushed around because they are Christians. He calls Christmas trees Christmas trees, because that is what they are! He likes to be told Merry Christmas. It shows we are all brothers here. He doesn't mind the manger scene, nor the Minora a few hundered yards away.

I have been thinking of writing a post about political correctness (things like saying "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas) and the true meaning of separation of church and state. It will require some research, but it will be coming to a blog site near you soon.

5 comments:

Hahn House said...

I would like to have Ben Stien's money!

Jeremy said...

anyone? anyone? anyone? anyone?

Enigma Productions Photography said...

I look forward to that too, that will get many comments I'm sure.

Hahn House said...

Bueler....Buerler....

DrD said...

In what say? Anyone, Anyone?