
I love this photo because it reminds me of better times spent with these two. The one thing missing is my oldest, #1, Jeremy. That would have made this an even better photo. This was the day Jake turned 18 and was old enough to smoke, legally, that is. He and I are enjoying two millennium cigars I had saved for this occasion. I am having trouble remembering what brand but I believe they were Fuenta Annivesario Millinniums, made for the new millennium, of which they made 300,000, numbered. Of those, they sold 100,000 in the US. I managed to get 4 of them. Jeremy and Josh smoked theirs on the millennium eve, will I saved mine for 2 1/2 years to share with Jake. Check out the ash on Jake's cigar.

4 comments:
crap.
padron.
and then crap again.... a picture of better times is hard to look at.
jeremy
an outsider really has no words for this...
except that the boys must have gotten their looks from their mother because their dad still has his...
did i just make a pass at Dr. Pegg?
crap!
Crap. Jeremy, I knew it was wrong but I just could not remember that it was a Padron. I kept thinking Anniversario, Anniversario....Just couldn't get the right synapsis to fire.
Parker,what was that from an earlier post on your blog about male nurses? And thanks.
I don't know what to think now.
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
Your male nurse was just a front
wait i mean
Post a Comment