Thursday, July 22, 2010



Photography by Enigma Photography

We left Jeremy and Pam’s about 8:30 this morning and made our way to our first stop just north of Charlotte, NC at the REI store there. I was able to get the shock cord I needed and once we got to our hotel room, I was able to fix my tent pole. This time I had some experience and I got it correct this time.

There really wasn’t much to write about today. We have been monitoring the weather channel because of the storm forming down in the Bahamas that looks to go across the Keys. It looks like, however, that it will be gone before we get there. We might run into some rain as a result but when it is as hot as it’s been, we like the rain, as long as it isn’t a downpour.

I posted one of the photos that Jeremy took with the blog. This was my favorite one. He and Aaron did the shots after dark and it really turned out great.
Well, that is about it, good night, sleep well and God bless.

1 comment:

DrD said...

Post