Sunday, July 11, 2010

























Saturday, July 10, 2010 Jasper to Banff

When through the woods And forest glades I wander

I hear the birds Sing sweetly in the trees;

When I look down From lofty mountain grandeur

And hear the brook And feel the gentle breeze;

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,

How great Thou art! How great Thou art!

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,

How great Thou art! How great Thou art!

6 comments:

DrD said...

Post comment.

-jacob said...

You take pretty good pictures. Keep'em coming.

DrD said...

Thanks Son

Unknown said...

Wow Dad! Absolutely wonderful photos. You are an awesome photographer! I agree with Jake. Keep em comin!

DrD said...

And thank you Son.

Anitra Cameron said...

Wow. Just sitting here with Mom, both us saying, "Wow." Except for when we were saying, "Moose? Cow? Cow Moose!"

Seriously, those are some amazingly beautiful scenes and photographs. (Mama says, "As we used to tell your Grandpa Parker, 'You really must have a good camera, lol!'"